It has been too long since I’ve counted His gifts. Every once in a while, usually when things are going well, I count in my head and give thanks. But writing them down is even more fulfilling. His gifts are all around me this lovely Saturday morning. They include:
1. the start of a three-day weekend, which means extra time with my sweeties
2. those two, daddy and baby girl, taking a cozy morning nap together as I type
3. my cuppa’ joe, filled with home-brewed caramel macchiato-flavored yumminess
4. a vacuumed, dusted, scrubbed down home, all before 10 a.m.
5. the first day of September, which means the start of fall, my fave
6. the anticipation of football season, and Pinteresting fabulous recipes (and more)
7. pumpkin roll in my scentsy. ’nuff said.
8. ultimately, remembering these “things” are fleeting, and the Source of all good is forever:
What gifts are you celebrating today?